Jeesal Shareholders scrap dividends in favour of staff benefits and pay increase.9 April, 2020 - 11:15 News
Jeesal Shareholders scrap dividends in favour of staff benefits and pay increase.
In times like these we are left with a lot of uncertainty about the future of our career paths and organisation. Following a 2 page announcement from CEO Tugay Akman on how he recognises this, he clarified what the future looks like for our staff and organisation. In the announcement the CEO clarified that he had agreed with all of the company's shareholders to scrap dividend payments for the 2020/21 year and invest more than half a million pounds back into the organisation.
In this article we will highlight the key points of the announcement.
‘’First and foremost, I want to send you our very best and thank you for working so hard to make a difference to the lives of those who depend on our service, in these difficult times. You are all amazing people, working hard and long hours to make a difference in the lives of vulnerable people in our care. I am proud of all of you”
What are we doing for our staff?
- Pay increase to all our staff.
- Bonus payments to all of our services/department that met their objectives.
- Peer to peer reward program called WoW that will allow you to nominate colleagues for outstanding work.
- Continuation of perk box for another year
- Continue with the nursing apprenticeship program.
- Development of our management courses.
- 1,500 masks and 300 shields if any of our homes or Cawston park have an infection.
- Free testing kits for all our frontline staff
What are we doing for the growth of the organisation?
- We would be able to increase our efficiencies and distribute more to our staff
- We will increase our ability to provide better care and evidence to increase our CQC rating.
- We will share part of our profits with our most important partners (Our Staff)
- We will be able to offer better value to our stakeholders and taxpayers.
- We will give more opportunities to our staff who are looking for career advancements.
- We will enable our service users to live happy, meaningful and fulfilling lives.
Download here to read the full announcement